1. Autoantibodies against methylglyoxal modified ApoB100 and ApoB100 peptide are associated with less coronary artery atherosclerosis in long-term type 1 diabetes. K.A. Sveen, K.B. Holte, J. Nilsson, M. Svanteson, K.F. Hanssen, E. Bengtsson, T.J. Berg.
2. Coronary artery disease is common in very long-term type 1 diabetes: associations with the collagen oxidation product methionine sulfoxide and the AGE glucuronidine/LW-1. K.B. Holte, M. Svanteson, K.F. Hanssen, K. Sveen , I. Seljeflot, S. Solheim, D.R. Sell, V.M. Monnier, T.J. Berg.
3. Cardiorenal disease is the most common first CV manifestation in type 2 diabetes and associated with increased mortality: a large multinational observational study. K. Birkeland, J. Bodegard, J. Eriksson, A. Norhammar, M. Thuresson, M. Pignot, E. Garal-Pantaler, T. Yajima, I. Komuro, T. Kadowaki.
4. Skeletal muscle beta-oxidation, stearoyl-CoA desaturase 1 and insulin sensitivity in subjects with or without prediabetes after 12 weeks of intensive exercise training. S. Lee, H.L. Gulseth, K.J. Vinknes, M. Hjorth, T. Olsen, K. Eckardt, C.A. Drevon, K.I. Birkeland.
5. Maternal glucose and DNA methylation in maternal blood: an epigenome-wide association study. G.-H. Moen, J.O. Opsahl, N. Kiryushchenko, S. Lee-Ødegård, L. Sletner, E. Qvigstad, A. Jenum, K.I. Birkeland, C. Sommer.
7. Pandemic influenza: vaccination, hospitalisation and mortality in people with and without type 2 diabetes. H.L. Gulseth, P.L. Ruiz, I.J. Bakken, G. Tapia, S.H. Hauge, K.I. Birkeland, S.E. Håberg, L.C. Stene.
9. Patterns in general practitioners' performance of type 2 diabetes procedures and relations with patients' risk of cardiovascular disease. K. Nøkleby, T. Berg, A.T. Tran, T. Claudi, S. Sandberg, J.G. Cooper, B. Gjelsvik, Å. Bakke, A.K. Jenum.